Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bananas

Sorry that I didn't write last week.
I was is in Missouri with my mother, sister and grandma to visit my cousins., It was very cool.

I will now tell you about it.

We got on the plane at about 6:00. I was scared on the first flight but got used to it after a while. We went to a little ice cream shop that was shaped like an ice cream cone. It was 50s themed and was so cute. To the left of the shop was a little play area for kids with a volleyball net and a bucket of balls and tennis rackets and fun play toys like that. Behind the ice cream shop, there were covered tables, a sandbox, jump ropes, hula hoops and bubbles. My cousins ran around as I finished up my banana malt. Yum!!

We also went to a river/pond with beautiful, tall trees surrounding it. I say river/pond because it was as wide as a big river, but didn't flow like a pond. ( I don't know what it's called, so I'll just call it a rond.) Anyways, we also walked through a beautiful trail that had great trees and little bike trails that disapeared into the forest on either sides of the trail. It was fantastic.

good times... :)

bub bye

-em

2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

You are a talented writer, Em! Keep it up and this blog will be such a treasure to you when you are as ancient (old) as me! I love you!

short stories about me