Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Promotion Dance


This picture really has nothing to do with my post, but I thought that it was a cute picture of my three year old cousin, Ben. This was when we were in Missouri.


Last Friday, there was a graduation dance. Me and three other best friends of mine went together. It was Mardi Gras (is that how you spell it?) themed and they had a buffet table that had loads of food and desserts. We got sick off of treats and then went out and danced on the dance floor.


This is a picture of me (left) and one of my friends (right) in our dance dresses. The dance was uber fun the whole time and at the end, balloons fell from the ceiling and flooded the ground. On our way out of the dance, they handed us candy lays and Fulton (my school) t-shirts. The whole experience was a blast!

No comments:

short stories about me