Friday, May 28, 2010

Update!

I forgot that I own a blog.

I will try to write at least once a week. I've been pretty busy (lazy) and haven't had enough time to write anything. Oh well. Today at my school we had Lunch on the Lawn. It's when all of the parents come to your school and eat lunch with you and embarress you all at the same time. My parents brought me a subway sandwich. Despite the time when my dad asked me what I would do if he got up and danced to the music they were playing ( and gave me a little demonstration in his chair) the whole picnic was pretty fun.

Next week, me, my sister, my mom, and my great grandma are traveling on a 4 hour airplane flight to visit some of our cousins that we haven't seen in quite a long time. My great grandma is about 93 and you can only imagine what she talks about 24-7. ( Just in case you don't have a living 93- year- old grandma- the depression, what she ate during the depression, how she lived through the depression, what she used to own during the depression, her childhood, etc.) This is going to be really fun. yeah. ( I love great grandma:))

I am very glad that school is almost out. Summer is the best time of the year. Especially since this year I'm doing Junior Guards during the summer. Most of my best friends from church and school are doing it too so I'll get to see them every week day. That's cool. Next year, I'll be a freshman in high school. I am also going to join the surf team that they have going over there. I'm excited for high school and scared at the same time. I'm excited because I'm tired of middle school and scared because it's just plain intimidating.

Well, my life is not too exciting so I have nothing else to say. :)

Love, Em

No comments:

short stories about me