Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yo Gabba Gabba!!!

Have you ever seen the show Yo Gabba Gabba? It's a toddler show but it's awesome. The director (Christian Jacobs) goes to my church and asked me if I wanted to be in the show for a voice over. I said totally! This would be the second time being on the show for a voice over but the first time I got to take an awesome tour! When we got to the studio thing, Christian asked if we wanted a tour...we were so excited and said yes like the first second (my brother did a voice over and took the tour along with me, my mom, and the McCraney family). First Christian took us to the filming place. We got to see the background and the different deformed toys! We couldn't believe our eyes!!! Also, we saw some of the costumes like Foofa and Muno. Like the picture below, we (Christian) opened the boom box and saw all of the toy characters. We had the time of our lives! After we had the suite tour, Noah and I did the voice over. I did a story called Cloudie and Noah did a band type story with different sounds. We were rockin! Finally, it was time for us to leave. Hoping it was not the last time.

Standing behind the set!
Checking out Foofa!
Christian Jacobs opening the boom box for us to see!
Doing my voice over!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Very cool Emilie!! You look so cute with those headphones on!!!

Alex said...

congrats. love the pictures, sista.

Alex said...

COME TO MY BLOG

Anonymous said...

I have to make a creature world project so i really want to know how to make gabbaland and the boombox box

Anonymous said...

and i im a fannnnnnnn pleasse oh and archabald and armand and annie from happy on yo gabba gabba

short stories about me