Friday, May 16, 2008

All About Me!!!

Hello everyone! I thought I would talk about myself because I'm sooo special!(not to brag) My favorite colors are going to have to be... GREEN, BLUE, and... YELLOW!! My favorite food is probably pho which is pronounced fa. My most favorite dessert of all time is the same old triple chocolate fudge brownies that make you want to puke after you eat them because they are sooo rich...yeah, those ones. My favorite sport is swimming and speaking of swimming I am on the Greenbrook Swim team with one of my best friends...Alex. I am in sixth grade right now and I think it's cool. I just got an awesome new beach crusier because I kinda ride it like EVERY DAY!!! I think my favorite movies are The Count of Monte Cristo, Hairspray and maybe...WHERE THE RED FERN GROWS!!! Yeah! I cry hysterically EVERY time I watch it! My favorite vacation spot is prabably St.George, Salt Lake or...well...I DON'T KNOW! I've been on ALOT of vacations! Well, thats going to have to be it for now. Thanks for visiting my totally "sweet" blog!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You're totally sweet!

Alex said...

COME TO MY BLOG

short stories about me