Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bad Medicine

My friend Alex wanted me to be in her church talent show with her and so I agreed to. We made up a dance to the song Bad Medicine from Bon Jovi. Trust me, it sounds easier than it actually is. We went to her church and watched a lot of good performers perform. When it was our turn, we got up on that huge, dark stage and were scared out of our brains. When we did the dance, Alex messed up once and then we did great the rest of the time. After the show, there was a band that performed and we danced, danced, danced until we were about to explode. Thank goodness for talent shows. How could I live without them?




3 comments:

Renee said...

Cute pictures! I would have loved to see you perform.

LeahsLilBugs said...

Hi Emilie..it's Leah, your mommy's coolest #1 friend from the good 'ol days..!! :)
I so loved reading your "totally sweet" blog and you r right - U R SPECIAL! I Hope to see you and you sibs real soon; I miss you guys! XO, L

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

short stories about me