Tuesday, July 29, 2008

St.George!!

My family and I took a trip to St. George, Utah! These are some pictures of our awesome vacation...




We were on our way...June 23rd at 4 o'clock in the morning




This custard shop is the best on the planet. I always get the same thing toasted coconut on vanilla custard...yum!
These shakes are the biggest ever (and the thickest). I had decided I was into coconut and got a coconut shake!


This is the Jacob Hamblin home. There are delicous peaches and grapes in the front yard.




Julia and I picking grapes


You can see the Hamblin home in the background and right across the road is this creek which is a virgin river tributary...fun!!



walking downstream...



My little brother Noah caught this crawdad and I was freaking out when he stuck it in my face. Thanks Noah...
That's me jumping off a sand dune at Snow Canyon.



...


You can see a small rainbow off of the edge of the cliff. I spotted it. Ain't it a beautiful picture?




This is a fruit and vegetable market and we are related to the owners...the Frei's.

My dad talking to the owners. Wanda and Landon. We were related to a lot of people in Utah.

long gone relatives...

eating snowcones...yummy


These malts were so good and we found this blue bunny ice cream parlor an Main Street.


This is our last day and we decided to play in this fountain that we found. It was sooooo much fun.





My sister and I enjoying our last day at St.George! We were so sad to leave :(



1 comment:

Jen said...

Love your short & sweet story Em! You are a great writer! You and Alex need to write a book together!

short stories about me