Wednesday, December 29, 2010

whooooaaaoaoaa woowhaoahao kazowzky

I have not written on this blog for the longest time!

hahaha annyywwaayys...

A few updates:
- I'm in ninth grade
-I go to FVHS
-I'm on the surf team at school
-I am a mormon ( just in case I forget)
-My favorite color is yellow
-I'm taking an honors english class that I absolutely hate
-Ever since we got a new computer I haven't been able to sign in as the owner of my blog on that computer which means I cant do pictures on this blog until i find out how to sign in on that computer. (the computer that I'm blogging on right now cannot be used for pictures)
-So basically I'm a bad blogger
-Hey at least I have a blog


Well I guess I'll just have to stop being lazy. I'm even on winter break right now and have been bored all week!! wow. At least this post shows my personality :)




*note to self: NEVER take an honors english class again as long as you live.

No comments:

short stories about me