Thursday, June 17, 2010

Graduate

Yes! The day finally came! But one half of me did not want to graduate. It was sad seeing and hearing your teachers wave and then tell you goodbye. It was also sad to say goodbye to some students that you've known for three years while at middle school. It was strange that I was leaving a small school where everyone knows each other. It was weird that I would never go to Fulton again and that I am going to a brand new school with brand new people.

The other half of me is excited and happy that I am moving on to a school where I will meet many more friends and more teachers. I am excited that there will be many more opportunities and activities that will open up. I am also glad that I am becoming more independent and will have more freedoms.

Despite all of these details, I am grateful that this summer came and that I survived the challenges and loads of homework that middle school provides.
But I know that high school provides a lot more.

No comments:

short stories about me