Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shower, Eat, Sleep

I have not been blogging for a couple of days because I come home from junior guards and am soooo tired. When I come home, I take a shower, eat dinner, and then go to bed. Isn't that the best? Well, I have to stay awake tonight because I have plans, so I have time to write.

Junior lifeguards starts at1:00- 4:30. We do a lot of different activities like body surfing, running, and this pier orientation. the pier orientation was when we learned a little about the pier and then had to go underneath and hold on to the pillars. We have a lifeguard floaty thing and a safety aid with us. We move from pillar to pillar under the pier until we get deeper and deeper into the water. When we are over head deep, we get out of the water. The waves come and crash through the pier's pillars and we are somewhat protected and don't get thrashed around since we are hiding behind the pillars. This may seem like a pointless exercise, but it was to get us junior lifeguards more familiar with the pier since I guess we use it a lot?

whew....... That was long and confusing and hard to explain. Now I'm even more tired.


love Em

No comments:

short stories about me