Sunday, June 1, 2008

Putting Away Food Storage

These are my brothers and sister and I helping my mom put away all the canned and boxed food that she had bought at Costco.
My mom bought A LOT of food for our food storage and we had to put it in our house from the car but... we did much more! We put away all of the food into our closet and stacked a bunch of the boxes on the floor. Our closet has these racks that roll down the cans so it was sort of fun. While we were putting that stuff away, my mom was in the kitchen. She got a phone call from our neighbors down the street and they said that they had a BIG box of bananas that we could have(they called at the perfect time!). Our other neighbors from across the street walked in and were pretty surprised at how much food we had gotten in one day! To get rid of bit of stuff, we gave her some bananas gratefully. We felt prepared for any emergency or storm that was coming our way!

1 comment:

Alex said...

COME ON TO MY BLOG

short stories about me